IOSH Managing Safely Course Schedule Completed so far 2016
Successfully Run 100% Pass
Leeds Batley January 4-7,11-14, 18-21, 25-28
Leeds Batley February 1-4, 8-11, 15-18 29-3 March
Oxford February 22-25
Leeds Batley March 7-10, 14-17, 21-24 29-1 April
Leeds Batley 11-15, 25-28 April
Oxford 18-21 April
Leeds Batley 25-28 April , 3-6, 9-13 , 23-26 31 May-3 June
Oxford 6-9 June
Leeds Batley 13-16 June, 20-23 June, 27-30 June
Leeds Batley 4-7 July, 11-14 July 18-20 July 25-28 July
IOSH Managing Safely Courses: places available
IOSH MANAGING SAFELY
The IOSH Managing Safely Certificate is the safety industry's most recommended qualification for Britain's 8 million managers. It is the most widely held safety qualification in the UK and is accredited and certificated by the UK industry body - the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH). Compile Consulting is an accredited IOSH Training Provider for Managing Safely.
(IOSH Managing Safely in Wakefield)
BOOK & PAY ONLINE BELOW
Recent Client Testimonials
"Interesting and Informative"
"Jon went through the course very thoroughly, very enjoyable, He made me feel at ease especially about the exam"
"Excellent delivery, most enjoyable not being in a big class, had time to ask questions and have them answered"
"The course was delivered very well"
"Enjoyed the focus, Jonathan is an excellent trainer and the presentation was very effective for learning"
"I enjoyed learning about health and safety, there was a good mix of working from the course book and interactive activities"
"The law section was very informative, Jonathan was very knowledgeable on this subject"
"The DVD films showed real life of what could happen if you don't take health and safety seriously"
"a very good and informative course"
"good parking and facilities - I have learnt loads this week and feel the content was just right. If the level had gone up a notch I would have taken it in. I enjoyed all of it but particularly the practical risk assessments which allowed me to test my knowledge in a fun way."
IOSH Managing Safely Certificate is a dynamic and practical 4 day Health and Safety training course designed to educate line managers on their Health, Safety and Environmental responsibilities and build the confidence to put it all into practice.
IOSH Managing Safely Course aims
This course aims to cover all major HSE issues and provide delegates with the right level of knowledge and practical experience needed to manage key issues within their teams.
Who should attend the IOSH Managing Safely Course:
- Line managers
- Individuals responsible for teams or groups of employees who require a basic knowledge of Health and Safety
(IOSH Managing Safely in Wakefield)
Learning Objectives of the IOSH Managing Safely Course:
On completion of the IOSH Managing Safely course candidates should be able to:
- Identify their responsibilities for health and safety
- Explain the reasons for preventing workplace accidents
- Explain the reasons for preventing occupational ill health
- Define 'hazard', 'risk' and 'risk assessment'
- Identify common hazards in the work place
- Outline the requirements for the control of waste and pollution
- Identify the best techniques to control key risks
- Identify the demands of the law and how the legal system works
- Describe a health and safety management system
- Identify why and how accidents should be investigated
- Outline basic performance indicators for monitoring activities
- Carry out a risk assessment
IOSH Managing Safely Course Content:
This course covers 8 units over 4 days:
- Module 1: Introducing Managing Safely
- Module 2: Assessing risks
- Module 3: Controlling risks
- Module 4: Understanding your responsibilities
- Module 5: Identifying hazards
- Module 6: Investigating accidents and incidents
- Module 7: Measuring performance
- Module 8: Protecting our environment
IOSH Managing Safely Course Assessment and Certification:
- An objective (short answer) test
- A practical assessment in the workplace
Each delegate is required to sit a short answer test during the
course and submit a hand written practical assessment after the last day
of the course. This paperwork is explained during the course by the
Candidates who attend and successfully complete the course will be awarded a certificate from the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH).
Compile is an accredited IOSH Training
Provider authorised by IOSH to deliver IOSH Managing Safely V 3.1 in the
UK and IOSH Working Safely v 3.2. Centre Reference Number 2342. IOSH Managing Safely courses fully supported by accredited tutor. Courses in Wakefield and Oxford.
Wakefield, West Yorkshire, Wakefield, West Yorks, Wakefield, IOSH Managing Safely, Wakefield, Tring, Herts, Wakefield